Aruba IntroSpect Review

Good reporting and analysis that alerts with abnormal behavior, but the dashboard could be simplified

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for reporting and analysis.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the end-user monitoring. If there is any abnormal behavior on the machine, the administrator will be alerted.

What needs improvement?

The dashboard could be simplified. You don't have a clear cut view and you have to dive deep into the options to gain some understanding.

In the next release, I would like to see improvements made to the dashboard, where you can get the information with a simple click.

I have had over two years of experience using Aruba IntroSpect.

This solution is very stable. There are no issues.

This solution is scalable and it's based on licenses. It can be scaled at any time.

Initially, you are starting with 50 to 100 users. After testing, you advance to several users who can do the reporting and analysis. In our company, we have approximately 200 users. This solution is being used extensively, it's always running.

I have not contacted support but they are very competent. They can be reached at any time for any technical issues.

While I was not a part of the initial setup, we have a team in place who found it to be easy. There was nothing complicated with the initial setup, it was completely automated.

We have a team in our company to deploy and implement this solution.

The license is based on the number of users.

The evaluation license is free. You can download it from the website and try it out first.

What other advice do I have?

It can be deployed anywhere. It's a VM that is also available as hardware.

Before starting, get an evaluation license first. You can gain some experience and get to know how useful it is and you will have the benefit of knowing where everything is.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More Aruba IntroSpect reviews from users