Aruba Switches Review

Reasonably-priced, stable, and have good compatibility with other products

What is our primary use case?

We are using Aruba Switches for switching and as a type of pilot.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the stability and compatibility with other products.

When comparing there is no other product on that market that can compare to the stability.

What needs improvement?

They have limited CLI options in the UI and this is something that needs improvement.

Aruba should create a line of switches that are suitable for the industrial market.

I have been using Aruba Switches for between three and four years.

These switches are quite stable. For example, the firmware is stable and we have not had many issues.

It's scalable. There are many options for small, medium, and large enterprises.

Technical support takes a little bit of time but it is good.

I have experience with other products and I find that these devices are quite stable. In our company, we are about 80% Aruba and 20% Cisco when it comes to network switching products.

Aruba is easier to set up than Cisco. The command-line interface, on the other hand, is better in Cisco products.

The initial setup is very straightforward. Compared to other products like Cisco, Aruba switches are quite easy to configure and set up the first time.

The price for Aruba is quite a bit cheaper than it is for similar products by Cisco.

What other advice do I have?

In summary, Aruba switches work well, they are a good product, and I recommend them.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Aruba Switches reviews from users