AWS Lambda Review

No server installation, good support for various languages, stable, and flexible

What is our primary use case?

It is useful in many scenarios. For example, in a microservices architecture where serverless functionality is required, one can use Lambda.

What is most valuable?

The basic feature that I like is that there is no server installation. It also has good support for various languages, such as Java, .NET, C#, and Python.

What needs improvement?

Its price should be improved. Its pricing is on the higher side.

I am not sure if it currently supports the Go language. If it doesn't support the Go language, they can introduce it.

It is stable.

It is flexible and scalable. I have a couple of customers who are using Lambda. They are from the banking domain.

I've not reached out to Lambda technical support, but they should be good.

Its installation is simple. It doesn't require much effort. It hardly takes 10 to 15 minutes to make a Lambda service functional.

We had done the installation with the vendor. We have three developers for its implementation.

Its pricing is on the higher side.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. I would rate AWS Lambda an eight out of ten.

More AWS Lambda reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Amazon EC2
Learn what your peers think about AWS Lambda. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.