BIME Analytics [EOL] Review

​The most valuable feature is the ability to create graphs and solutions through multiple entities. ​I do not think that they made this software with the user in mind.

What is most valuable?

The ability to create graphs and solutions through multiple entities.

How has it helped my organization?

Our business is very fast pace, so "live numbers" help us on a daily basis figure out how to spend our time.

What needs improvement?

I do not think that they made this software with the user in mind. If you have a small business make sure you hire a tech savy person. If not this will become extremely difficult.

The one issue is that our numbers are put together weekly. When starting out in the process you have to not only type in every date, you also have to put the dates in order. This is very time consuming.

We have used this solution for a year.

There were no issues with the deployment.

There have been no issues with the stability.

There have been no issues scaling it.

Customer Service is non existent.

I would give it a 4/10. They have a bar on the side to help, but they want you to screen shot the problem or you pretty much have to play around and figure it out yourself. Plus a call to them costs a lot of money.

Everything that we were using was Excel. I wanted to get us up to the 21st Century. So this is great, but we will also be vetting other solutions here in the future.

It was very complex.

You should get a contractor to help with implementing it, but we did it in-house.

I see no ROI.

What other advice do I have?

Make sure when you get to do some training that you prepare ahead of time. Explain to them the way you conduct your business and have them do a "day in the life of" demo.