Calabrio Review

Their support engineers are very knowledgeable and issues are resolved very quickly

What is most valuable?

• Call recording
  • Evaluation forms
  • Live call monitoring

How has it helped my organization?

Tracking quality of conversations between agents and customers ensures service always reflects the organization's mission.

What needs improvement?

The built-in reporting is not comprehensive or intuitive. Calabrio support has indicated to us that they are actively improving this piece of the application.

For three years.

None.

The application has been stable, although we have not been without issues. Ongoing stability issues, however, is not something that we have encountered.

So far, it has scaled to our needs. The biggest change that we made was adding an additional recorder to keep up with the heavy call volume.

The customer service is always very good. The only point of improvement that I have shared with Calabrio management is we would appreciate their contact center being staffed 24/7 for after hours support. Right now, calls placed outside of normal hours go to an answer service for callback.

It is very good. Their support engineers are always very knowledgeable and issues are resolved very quickly.

We used NICE previously. The organization opted to make the change due to the high cost of NICE and ongoing stability problems.

The initial setup was straightforward. Although the implementation tech was forced to create all of the users individually as a bulk tool, which was not available at that time. Three years have passed since that time, and they may have worked this out. It did not affect us as the customer, however.

In-house.