Changepoint Daptiv Review

Valuable Features

Dashboard, reporting, capacity vs. demand, time sheets

Improvements to My Organization

Reporting of IT capacity available for first time, time sheets available for first time.

Room for Improvement

I don't work at the company anymore where we deployed this, but would say there's too much work that has to go into the configuration up front and for the first 6 months to 1 year after. That costs time, money, and resources. Not a very advanced tool. Seems interface-wise to be behind the times. Also, every time you want to engage upon improvements you have to re-engage the vendor and eat up more time and money. The security is not very robust, and the vendor did not seem to have a detailed handle on the infrastructure information, root cause of system slowness, etc.

Use of Solution

11 months

System slowness, Configured incorrectly as well. I was not on the original deployment. I was brought in to improve what the first deployment messed up. Missed the real process requirements and configuration thereof.

Customer Service: 6 out of 10. Hard to get a hold of anyone with urgency, root cause analysis, leadership, etc.Technical Support: 6 out of 10. We had to figure a lot of things out ourselves, and to have stellar hands-on service cost more money, which is not the case with other tools from what I understand and recall.

Very complex. Had to be totally configured.

Implementation Team

Initially, on the first deployment, the vendor and the company did the implementation. We had to redo it. Had to bring in another contractor, re-engage the vendor, etc.

Other Advice

Get a firm grasp on the cost to implement, support, etc. since you will have to configure it yourself. Also, to have stellar service you will have to pay more.