1. I have found tje Cisco ASA to be less expensive than Check Point firewalls.
2. It is smaller in size than Check Point firewall.
3. It is easy to operate and manage with both GUI and Command Line
Room for Improvement:
1. When I integrate Cisco ASA with Cisco IPS it creates lots of problem such as an increase in CPU utilization - as a result I have to stop the IPS service.
2. Cisco ASA does not provide a flash card for free so I cannot back up the firewall configuration for disaster recovery.
In my opinion it is a nice firewall product at a low price and good value for medium and large enterprises.