Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud Review

Offers great visibility of your traffic

What is our primary use case?

We are global distributors of Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud, we sell the solution to integrators. We usually have a team of engineers, that's the part I work with, to make sure that everything is done together with Cisco. So we work directly with the Cisco team. It's usually deployed in the cloud most of the time. Everything is moving to the cloud.

What is most valuable?

Mostly it's just to monitor the traffic, making sure you have the visibility, that you are able to do the incidence cross path. There are the kinds of reports and visibility, it's very important.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see more forensic tools or more forensic features.

We have worked with Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud for over two years.

I think the solution's competition is very high in this solution, but I would go with Cisco because it has more capability, it is easy to scale

Cisco Stealwatch Cloud is more user-friendly. Other solutions don't have the reports or maybe there Is no integration part between them and the solutions.

The initial setup is a bit complex in terms of deployment and configuration.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud 100 percent. I would rate it at a nine out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Distributor