ConnectWise Manage Review

Valuable Features

The service desk and configurations are the most valuable features.

Improvements to My Organization

We are able to use our ticket system to track any remediation of a device stored in our configurations. We entered our entire asset inventory into the configurations, and when we receive a ticket we attach the device from the configurations. Later on, if you want to see an audit trail for a particular device you just pull that configuration up and click the audit trail tab. You can also attach documents, emails, etc. to a ticket or configuration.

Room for Improvement

When viewing a ticket, I would like to see a filtered list on a sidebar of configurations assigned to the contact that created the ticket. Then I would like the ability to associate one of the devices in that filtered list to the active ticket.

Use of Solution

We've been using this for two years.

Our deployment took a week or so.

We had no issues with the performance.

It's been able to scale for our needs.

10/10

ConnectWise helped us with the deployment. They give you perhaps five hours of implementation support.

Implementation Team

It was a little complex. For example, figuring out what table in the setup tables contains the areas you would like to change is somewhat difficult.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

The price is reasonable, you pay $68 per user per month and have to have a minimum of two users. It is a cloud-based solution.

Other Solutions Considered

We didn't evaluate any other products. This product came highly recommended by other MSPs.

Other Advice

You need to pay particular attention to the setup tables. Also, ConnectWise has a university where you can take lots of courses that will help you learn ConnectWise, and some of that training is mandatory.