Delphix Review

Fast response time and the interface is very user-friendly

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is to test virtual databases. We copy data from live databases, encode them, test them and then transform them with CA virtual case databases.

What is most valuable?

Delphix interfaces are simple to use and very user friendly. The response time is also fast and copying takes about five minutes.

What needs improvement?

Delphix is a strong solution for virtualization, but it's not strong enough for creating data, so we have to use another solution for creating new data.

I've been using Delphix for about two months now on premises.

The solution is very, very stable.

We encountered a problem when we ran the POC process. We contacted support, the consultant opened a ticket and then it was solved within about five hours to one day. So the support is good.

The initial setup and installation was easy and, even though the deployment is not finished yet, the POC process took us about two weeks. We are working with a consultant and a technical test team.

What other advice do I have?

I am really satisfied with this solution and I will rate it an eight out of ten. In the next version I would, however, like to see improved data generation for virtual databases.