Dialogue Review

Embeds itself into the content in a seamless way

What is our primary use case?

Dialogue is a sales solution. We use it to increase the conversion rate for an eCommerce website.

How has it helped my organization?

The main thing is it increases conversion rates.

Dialogue creates a personalized journey for shoppers on a website, rather than just segmenting them into group. Each customer sees the product based on the recommendation of his journey. The platform provides the most relevant product for each customer based on many different elements, and Dialogue has everything based on an AI. For any customer who interacts with the platform or product, you can see an increase in conversions, which are dramatically higher.

It is a big deal in eCommerce if you have a dealer point code, like increasing conversions, with a site that has a lot of traffic.

Dialouge's personalization capabilities offer suggestions and recommendations specifically targeted for each shopper. For example, the buyer may have to decide from 6,000 different products in each category. For each product, the solution is just bringing the customer the most relevant product, which makes their decisions easier. With a 98 percent of customers, they leave eCommerce sites without making a purchase. Therefore, everything that you can do to help them to make a decision on the spot is a big deal. A recommendation helps in any kind of eCommerce.

What is most valuable?

It is fully automated and has low engagement from our side. Everything is done by the AI on their side. We just install it and get the monthly report. We have been very happy with the results, as we don't need to do anything on our end. In eCommerce, you need to deal with so many different small tasks. Everything that you have fully automated, which doesn't require you to look and analyze it too much, that is best. If you can just go in once or twice a month, then that is a beneficial feature, as you don't need to handle stuff.

The content is embedded into the page. It is a seamless recommendation and the customer doesn't know it comes from a different source. When I'm showing it to someone, I have to really point to it, and say, "This is the solution," because they think it is part of the platform.

The AI is perfect.

What needs improvement?

Dialogue needs to find more ways to have people engage with it. When customers' engagement is increased, it's amazing. At the moment, only about 10 percent of the traffic engages with it. We need it to be higher. If we can have more people use it in their journey, that definitely would make the general conversion rate higher.

I have been using it for almost two years.

We haven't seen any issues with the site speed.

I have never seen a performance issue. It is very stable.

Originally, I maintained it with the success manager. Now, we are just looking at a monthly report and everything else is done by an engineer.

During the times of the coronavirus, traffic has tripled with no issues.

The technical support is perfect. I always get a response. They are really eager to solve any issue. They fix everything in minutes or hours. If there are any issues with the platform, they are really good.

I have never seen a similar solution.

The setup is very easy; nothing is complicated. It takes around 10 days to set up, but it really depends on the platform. Sometimes, you just need to put a pixel on it, and that is it.

We started with the solution at the very beginning, but I also have a few other clients who have installed it.

We work with a success manager who installs the solution.

As a customer, the eCommerce platform is extremely easy to use. It doesn't require anything from our end. As a result, it has increased the conversion rate dramatically that we built to feed the ROI. Our conversion rate went up from 1.2 to 1.6.

For people who interact with the platform, the conversion rate increases by 300 times.

It makes economical sense. Our customers are happy with the pricing.

The way that I am working with an eCommerce solution, or a company like this, whenever I can trial something, then I will trial it. After one to two months with it, I test the results. If the results and pricing are good, we just go with it.

In eCommerce, because approximately 98 percent of customers don't complete their purchase, the room for improvement is always very big. Whenever there are tools that increase conversions, we are willing to test them to see if they bring results.

What other advice do I have?

Do it as soon as possible. If you're not doing it, you are just losing money. It is a must for every eCommerce platform to implement it.

It is a great platform and solution. I am extremely happy with it. I would recommended it to everyone in eCommerce.

Dialogue just makes it easy to decide when you have a lot of products, since most of the time it's really hard to decide which one to choose. As a shopper, whether I'm going to a physical store or online store, I get a recommendation. I buy only by recommendation.

When you do eCommerce, you're working with hundreds of different solutions. If a solution gets too complicated, you just don't use it.

I would rate the solution as a 10 out of 10.

SaaS