Exabeam Fusion SIEM Review

Easy to use, good integration with AWS, and the incident response functionality works well

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider that does a lot of work in the cybersecurity space. Exabeam is one of the SIEM products that we implement for our clients.

What is most valuable?

The solution is easy to use and on a whole, it is pretty valuable.

The way it can connect with AWS is very useful, and the integrations are pretty good.

The incident response functionality is good.

What needs improvement?

Adding to the number of certifications that they have, for example, ISO 27001, would be helpful. Currently, they only have SOC 2.

I have been working with Exabeam for the past two to three years.

Exabeam is a stable solution.

This product is very easy to scale.

I have been in contact with technical support and they're really great. There's always an engineer assigned to each case.

The other SIEM solutions that we work with are Securonix and LogPoint.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward. Depending on the size, it usually takes about six days for implementation time.

They have a great model for pricing that can be based either on user count or gigabits per day. The pricing is pretty flexible, as well.

What other advice do I have?

The suitability of this product is dependent on the individual use case, but generally, it fits most clients.

Overall, this is a fantastic tool and it is one of the best SIEMs that I've come across.

More Exabeam Fusion SIEM reviews from users
...who compared it with IBM QRadar
Find out what your peers are saying about Exabeam, Splunk, Securonix Solutions and others in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.