Exabeam Fusion SIEM Overview

Exabeam Fusion SIEM is the #4 ranked solution in our list of SOAR tools. It is most often compared to Splunk: Exabeam Fusion SIEM vs Splunk

What is Exabeam Fusion SIEM?

Exabeam Fusion SIEM is a cloud-delivered solution that that enables you to:

-Leverage turnkey threat detection, investigation, and response
-Collect, search and enhance data from anywhere
-Detect threats missed by other tools, using market-leading behavior analytics
-Achieve successful SecOps outcomes with prescriptive, threat-centric use case packages
-Enhance productivity and reduce response times with automation
-Meet regulatory compliance and audit requirements with ease

Download the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021

Exabeam Fusion SIEM Customers

Hulu, ADP, Safeway, BBCN Bank

Exabeam Fusion SIEM Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Exabeam Fusion SIEM pricing:
  • "They have a great model for pricing that can be based either on user count or gigabits per day."

YJ
Program Coordinator at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
Good at security logging in our infrastructure but be prepared for problems if you start with a large implementation

• "The user interface and the timelines they use are the most valuable features. The price model is very simple so that one can understand it easily and there are no surprises within it."
  • "We had a large volume right from the beginning and they weren't quite prepared for that. That's something that they should think about when it comes to customers that have a large volume to start off with."

What other advice do I have?

We reviewed four different vendors but before we did the evaluation, we took a deep look at our use cases to understand our requirements so we would know the expected use cases and requirements on the system. It's important to know what you want to use it for. For us, it was about security use cases. If you are a new customer, you should think of the use cases that you have. All of the vendors we evaluated were good but Exabeam has a very good price model. That's where they win when they compete with Splunk, for instance. With Exabeam, you're not restricted to the log volume. You can add as…
George Succar
Strategic Account Specialist at FITS Consulting
User-friendly and affordable with good security on offer

What is our primary use case?

The solution is primarily for the Saudi Arabian government. They want to deploy Exabeam to about 15,000 users. It's for cybersecurity, for protection reasons, within the government environment.

• "It's a very user-friendly product and it's a very comprehensive technology."
  • "We still have questions surrounding hardware deployment."

What other advice do I have?

We're just a consultant. We give advice to clients and present them with what we think are the best options. I'm not an integrator or user. Our clients rely on our insights and reports. This solution will potentially be used on a governmental project. We need to have the full set of features. The government is very concerned about protection. We are trying to deploy the data lead, cloud connector, advanced analytics, entity analytics, recounting incident response, case manager and the full package, the full system, in order to collect information and properly detect and respond. While the…
Find out what your peers are saying about Exabeam, Splunk, Securonix Solutions and others in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.
MJ
Senior Solutions Architect at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Reseller
Good tech support and pretty stable but is by no means a complete solution

What is our primary use case?

We install this solution for our customers. We don't necessarily use the solution ourselves.

• "I have customers that like the EUBA functionality of it. The solution has the ability to build a session, basically. It pulls a lot of information together, for example, everything a user does in a specific timeframe. It's quite helpful."
  • "They need to focus on more of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework and coverage. They claim they cover about 70 to 80%. I'm not sure if it's really quite that much, however."

What other advice do I have?

We're a technology reseller. We're the largest IBM reseller in the world. We're using the current version of the solution. I would suggest that other companies looking at implementing the solution to first consider the full breadth of their requirements. It's not a solution with wide-ranging features and capabilities. That said, it does do a lot. They're very good at the user behavioral analytics. If UEBA is a company's main concern, and if they're concerned about insiders, which people should be, it's quite good. It's a strong product for that type of functionality. It doesn't have a lot of…
KK
IT Specialist at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Advanced analytics has a great overview of user behavior

What is our primary use case?

I'm an IT specialist and we are resellers of Exabeam. We have it deployed as an on-premise demo test cluster for customer POC. We use it mainly for management and for CM use cases to enable an overview of security events as well as user analytics.

• "The advanced analytics has a really great overview of user behavior."
  • "I believe if it were more flexible it would be a better product."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend the product. I don't have any warnings or anything negative to tell anyone, because there are really no problems with the solution. You can pretty much make it up as you go. I would rate this product an eight out of 10.
SD
COO at a computer software company with 11-50 employees
Reseller
Easy to use, good integration with AWS, and the incident response functionality works well

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider that does a lot of work in the cybersecurity space. Exabeam is one of the SIEM products that we implement for our clients.

• "The way it can connect with AWS is very useful, and the integrations are pretty good."
  • "Adding to the number of certifications that they have, for example, ISO 27001, would be helpful."

What other advice do I have?

The suitability of this product is dependent on the individual use case, but generally, it fits most clients. Overall, this is a fantastic tool and it is one of the best SIEMs that I've come across. I would rate this solution an eight out of ten.
JM
Co-Founder, Director - Technology & Consulting at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Very good timeline based analytics and user friendly

What is our primary use case?

I run a consulting organization and I also do a lot of enterprise architecture and solution architecture for security services.

• "Timeline based analysis; good platform support"
  • "The organzation is rigid and not flexible in the way they operate"

What other advice do I have?

From a product perspective, it's a good product but the company needs to improve the way it functions. I would rate this solution an eight out of 10.
Download our free Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Exabeam, Splunk, Securonix Solutions, and more!