Exabeam Fusion SIEM Review

Very good timeline based analytics and user friendly

What is our primary use case?

I run a consulting organization and I also do a lot of enterprise architecture and solution architecture for security services.

What is most valuable?

Valuable features are its timeline based analysis and that it's user friendly. Response from the platform itself is good which makes it easy to manage. The UI is also a good feature.

What needs improvement?

The product is good but the organzation is rigid and not flexible in the way they operate. Their response time is very bad. They obviously have a small team and not enough staff. They have their own priorities, it seems but the customer should be their first priority. The company really needs to improve their commitment to their customers.

I've been using the solution for about four years.

Stability is fine.

Scalability is fine.

There are no issues with technical support.

Initial setup is fairly straightforward.

The pricing is reasonable

What other advice do I have?

From a product perspective, it's a good product but the company needs to improve the way it functions.

I would rate this solution an eight out of 10.

More Exabeam Fusion SIEM reviews from users
...who compared it with IBM QRadar
Find out what your peers are saying about Exabeam, Splunk, Securonix Solutions and others in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.