Forescout Platform Review

Easy to deploy, stable, and offers good network visibility

What is our primary use case?

We're Forescout partners and offer this as a solution to our clients.

What is most valuable?

The solution's most valuable aspects are its network visibility and its ability to extend into other solutions for integration purposes.

The initial setup is quite simple. It's not too complex or difficult to set up.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs more definitive pricing. The costs are hard to nail down.

I've been using the solution for less than two years. It's been one and a half years at this point. It hasn't been too long.

The solution is stable. It's very reliable. There aren't bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash.

The solution is scalable. If an organization needs to expand it out, they are able to fairly easily.

We tend to use this solution for different sized companies in various markets.

Technical support is great. We find them to be quite knowledgeable and responsive. We're very satisfied with the level of support we receive.

The initial setup is not complex at all. It's straightforward. It's pretty easy to manage.

We implement and deploy the solution for our clients.

The pricing is very important in Sri Lanka. We're sensitive to pricing. We'd like it if the solution was more clear on their pricing and if they were able to lower it.

What other advice do I have?

We try to always use the latest version of the solution.

We're a partner. We use various deployment models, depending on the company we are implementing the solution for. We use both cloud and on-premises deployment models.

I'd recommend the solution to other users and companies. We've been quite pleased with the solution so far.

The customers seem to be very happy with the product as a whole. It's just the pricing that worries everyone. There's the competition to consider. If others can offer better pricing, I believe we would probably consider deploying it instead.

That said, overall, I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

8.2
More Forescout Platform reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Forescout Platform. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
513,594 professionals have used our research since 2012.