Fortinet FortiSandbox Review

What is our primary use case?

I work at a college campus with the intention of understanding targeted attacks. If a file is hit or some pre files set as .exe, .pif, .zip, or .pdf among others and forwards to virtual machines and executes an action of the file changing a registry, it creates some backdoor or memory overflow guaranteeing access the machine.

How has it helped my organization?

Improved the security imagine if any hacker develops a file for invasion my antivirus, it will not have a vaccine where FortiSandbox enters.

What is most valuable?

You have access to a report as to what behaviors the example file entered in the registry. Windows changed this parameter in order to obtain a breach, and this is demonstrated by report.

What needs improvement?

At the moment, I do not see anything to improve.

For additional features, maybe a form of execution pain files in a non-virtual environment because it has threats that identify when it is being run in a virtual machine.