Google Kubernetes Engine Review

Offers instantaneous scaling up features, RAM and hard disks are easy to scale

What is our primary use case?

This is Prophaze deployed in Kubernetes. So we have a Kubernetes. For example, Uber, they have all their sectors deployed in Kubernetes. There should be a native production for Kubernetes. We can have a separate cloud security solution for Kubernetes. Your solution has to be in Kubernetes. Because it should be a Kubernetes solution. So the WAF, in general, can be deployed in Kubernetes as a network solution.

What is most valuable?

It's like instantaneous scaling up. If you have a lot of traffic coming in, things like RAM and hard disk are easily able to scale.

What needs improvement?

It should support the latest GP use. I also think it should support load balancing.

I have worked with Google Kubernetes Engine for about three years. We are using version 10.

It's pretty much stable. I would say 99.9%, excellent.

Google Kubernetes Engine is very scalable, in fact, that is one of the best features.

For Google and Amazon, the Kubernetes is along the line of normal support. You email them or you can call them, but email is the preferable way of contacting them.

I heard about the normal service. Some of the eCommerce stuff, size or any of the other sites, you have a lot of traffic coming to your size. It is easy to buy if you have little traffic. You'll be able to buy and resell or if you still have money you can buy you two together. So, if you look at the last five years, people started to think about the cloud. You buy a cloud instance, you customize your configuration. People are now starting to look at Docker and Kubernetes.

The initial setup of Kubernetes Engine is quite straightforward. With just a few clicks, you can have it up and running.

We do everything from scratch here in our company. We have complete control over our selection. We use three people for maintenance.

Currently, it costs around $1000 per month which sorted our deployment. So once we get more clients, having a huge suffix, costs can go up.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to anybody considering this solution is to understand that you need to have everything ready before implementation. You need to have a migration strategy.

I would rate Google Kubernetes Engine an eight out of ten.

Google