HCL Connections Review

Feature rich, fully integrated secure mobile communication solution

What is most valuable?

Fully integrated solution, love the social element of Profiles, Files and Activities all securely accessed on Mobile !

How has it helped my organization?

Communities of practise have gained value in communicating and sharing knowledge and improving processes using e.g. Wikis

What needs improvement?

Interface, but that has had some make-over in v.5 which has now been released. Portal can complement the UI if needed I guess. Licensing !!

3 years

It's a complicated setup, but then again it's built for enterprise and volumes. Adoption is always going to be a challenge, changing the way people work. So many people are still stuck in the email paradigm. Deployment is unique per organisation.

No, but some minor browser related issues especially with Microsoft IE.

Customer Service: Business Partners like ourselves often run with this task. Logging of PMR's can be a lengthy bothersome processTechnical Support: Hard to say, don't often deal with technical support as mentioned, we're a Business Partner and often provide this service.

Email, improved efficiency

Complex, leave it to the experts

We're a BP so in-house
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Business Partner
More HCL Connections reviews from users