HPE 3PAR StoreServ Review

The older and newer HP systems mesh together well and we've been able to move data from the old to new easily.

What is most valuable?

It handles the structure of our system easily and provides us with really good performance. We have the older systems and not the new ones with the 7400. They all mesh together well and we've been able to move data from the old to new easily. It's also easy to code.

How has it helped my organization?

We use all of HP's services, so HP is a big partner of ours. Staying with HP for storage means we don't need to switch partners.

What needs improvement?

I'd like to see just a little bit more virtualization so that as I work on the front end, I can make any necessary disc switches. I'd also like to see expanded correspondence systems.

We had no issues with deployment.

We've had no problems with firmware, so all of this is really done smoothly without interruptions.

We've always been able to upgrade easily and now have three or four kinds of upgraded systems.

We switched because HP is stable and reliable.

We needed HP specialists to help stand up the 3PAR systems. It was a little tricky. After that, things were straightforward.

More HPE 3PAR StoreServ reviews from users