Pgzybd0n 400x400

HPE 3PAR Flash Storage Review
One of the most valuable features for us is that it has a tiered architecture which we were able to easily adopt into our IT infrastructure.

Valuable Features:

Most importantly for us, this product provides us with flexibility, it has a tiered architecture, and was easy to adopt into our IT infrastructure.

Improvements to My Organization:

We built our data warehouse around it, which now operates much more efficiently. We have a smaller footprint, thus saving us physical space and costs associated with larger structures.

Room for Improvement:

I'd like to see more and better documentation on how we can get more out of it. This is lacking right now and I feel like we can do much more with our investment. Both documentation and education on how to best use the product would be nice.

Use of Solution:

We've had it for three years.

Deployment Issues:

We haven't had any issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

We don't have any problems with stability. The way we've configured it gives us a lot of resilience.

Scalability Issues:

It's extremely scalable.

Initial Setup:

The setup and configuration were pretty straightforward. We were able to quickly adopt it and to get the ball rolling.

Implementation Team:

A third-party proposed the solution to us and we bought it.

Other Solutions Considered:

We did evaluate other options as we were going through a third-party supplier, but I can't recall specifically which other vendors we considered.

0 Comments

Have A Question About HPE 3PAR Flash Storage?

Our experts can help. 203,888 professionals have used our research on 5,518 solutions.