Pgzybd0n 400x400

HPE 3PAR Flash Storage Review
The peer persistence solution provides us with a viable disaster recovery solution. We can do failover and upgrades without interruption.

Valuable Features

The reliability, scalability, and performance of HPE 3PAR are the most important things for us.

Improvements to My Organization

Now we have a reliable solution, divided over two data centers. The peer persistence solution provides us with a viable disaster recovery solution. We can do failover to the other site without interruption; and we can also do upgrades without interruption.

Room for Improvement

We have only had it for one year. At the moment, I don’t know about areas for improvement. Everything we need is included.

Use of Solution

We have it now for more than one year.

It's very stable. We did an OS upgrade three weeks ago. It went very smoothly without any interruptions. It was great.

It is very good on scalability.

The technical support is very good.

We had the HPE EVA solution. We had performance issues with it. We needed another BI solution. Now, we are very happy with the performance. Also, when we needed to upgrade our storage system, we had downtime with EVA. Now with the 3PAR solution, there is no downtime. It goes very smoothly.

The initial setup was quite straightforward. Of course, we had help from the HPE specialists, but it was straightforward.

Other Solutions Considered

We were obliged to look into other vendors; but we tried not to leave HPE because we have many years of experience with them.

Other Advice

We have had nothing but a good experience over the last year. I would advise colleagues to go with HPE 3PAR.

The most important criterion when I choose a vendor is reliability. Reliability is very important to me. When there is an issue, I need to be able to count on the vendor.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About HPE 3PAR Flash Storage?

Our experts can help. 242,381 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.