Pgzybd0n 400x400

HPE 3PAR Flash Storage Review
For us, the most important feature is reliability.

Valuable Features

For us, the most important feature is reliability. It must be tough because we work in a hospital and we want it to be solid. It must work always, always, always.

Improvements to My Organization

We count on that it works and it's always on; at a quarter of the price. The price and the reliability are key for us.

Room for Improvement

We need faster disks, but their solid-state disk takes care of that. But they are expensive. I think the solution is to spend more money.

It is really stable actually. We never have unplanned downtime. It is really on call for us. We upgraded from the HPE EVA systems to the 3PAR and I think it's better than our last EVA system.

We have had to scale up a couple times now because our imaging is growing about 30% per year. We cannot plan it; we have to upgrade it. The scalability is really good. We just put in more hardware and it starts to run.

Technical support is not so good. They don't understand us and we don't understand them. We had quite simple questions and tend to be transferred somewhere else.

Actually, it was HPE old technology. We really didn't switch anything. It's HPE already just old hardware, so we just upgraded.

I was not involved with the setup.

Other Solutions Considered

We didn't consider any other vendors because we did an upgrade from old HPE hardware. We can trust it. The whole process works very smoothly. No downtime; that is important for us.

Other Advice

We like the system, so I can suggest to a friend that 3PAR is okay.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About HPE 3PAR Flash Storage?

Our experts can help. 242,381 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.