Pgzybd0n 400x400

HPE 3PAR Flash Storage Review
The deduplication features and compression are helpful to me.

Valuable Features:

To me, the deduplication features and compression are really helpful. The all-flash integration is valuable. It's high-density storage, so the total cost of ownership of the solution is good for a company.

Improvements to My Organization:

It's easy to manage. There is less need to manage the storage and we are more able to focus on the business.

Room for Improvement:

Product improvement is a matter of the orientation of storage solutions in the market. Product improvement will follow the market trend and HPE will follow market trend about storage solutions.

Stability Issues:

It's I think a five-9s (99.999%) solution, so it's very stable.

Scalability Issues:

It can be scaled to more than enough capacity. So, it's okay.

Technical support is useful and helpful.

Previous Solutions:

We did use previous solutions, but it's a matter of quality and it's a matter of economics and that was the choice.

Initial Setup:

I was not involved in the initial setup.

Other Solutions Considered:

We looked at Dell EMC and HPE. We chose HPE because of the product portfolio that they keep alive and evaluate and improve. The one we chose includes all the features and capabilities that the company makes.

Other Advice:

I suggest to sometimes be disruptive in the choice of storage solution and don't always focus on the continuity. Sometimes discontinuity may help. When picking a vendor, reliability is important. Stability is important as well, but in the matter of looking at the future.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About HPE 3PAR Flash Storage?

Our experts can help. 222,390 professionals have used our research on 5,674 solutions.