HPE 3PAR Flash Storage Review

What is our primary use case?

The primary case is the utilization of VMware, and it is performing well.

How has it helped my organization?

We have much better performance than we managed earlier and are now saving lots of space. We feel as we spread things out that we have become more efficient in our performance.

What is most valuable?

Its consolidation.

What needs improvement?

We are waiting for compression.

Less than one year.

It is performing great; no downtime.

We do not have a need for it yet, but it should be no problem.

Technical support has been very good when I have used them before. I felt like I was reaching the right person. They call me to check up when they have seen that we have some problem and tell us what we should do to fix it.

We used Nimble previously, before it was an HPE product.

We had a big issue with the performance. Last year, we spoke with HPE's people, and they recommended this solution and we are now certified.

The initial setup was straightforward.

HPE helped us with the initial setup.

Speak with HPE and describe your whole scenario before buying it, so you do not buy and hope.

What other advice do I have?

Most important criteria when selecting a vendor: stability. That I feel I can talk to the vendor and they understand what I want.