HPE 3PAR StoreServ Review

Systems respond quicker and customers do not have to wait as long as before.

What is most valuable?

Speed, it is because systems could respond quicker and customers do not have to wait as long as before.

How has it helped my organization?

System response time.

What needs improvement?

Cost, it is still fairly expensive, cost could go down to make this technology more popular in the market.

Three months.

No issues.

No issues.

Fairly good.

No comment, because we requested our local vendor to perform the setup and configuration for us.

Always bargain with your local HPE account manager, the price could go down a lot if you know how to negotiate with them. For example, it could help if you tell them you have another brand of product on hand and it cost less than HPE, then they would likely offer you a huge discount for their product.

What other advice do I have?

Remember, the initial setup only covered the default configuration, you have to know what you need before you know which configuration settings suit you the best.

Hardening is another issue.

All the SSL options, default password, and cipher suite are other issues which we looked at very carefully.

More HPE 3PAR StoreServ reviews from users
...who compared it with HPE Primera
Learn what your peers think about HPE 3PAR StoreServ. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.