HPE 3PAR StoreServ Review

Low latency and high performance for my VVoL

What is our primary use case?

I use this product in VMware Shared Storage. I work with VVoL, but I have a problem that is related to the update.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has provided me with very low latency and high performance.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is the native full mesh (multi-pathing).

What needs improvement?

I would like to have support for On-The-fly reallocation Data when using VVoL.For further explanation I must say When using vvol , you can have 3 tier in Storage .This tiers different in IO an Capacity feature.Usually tier 0 can support maximum IO and minimum Capacity and use SSD in this tier, Tier 1 between Tier 0 and 2 for Support IO and Capacity This layer is known as FC (Fast Class) nad Finally in tier 2 you Have only capacity and usually used NL disk for capacity .from that side in vmware Cluster equivalent this tier have a concept called Gold,Silver,Bronze that define in Storage Policy.You may want to first move a virtual machine to the silver group with disks; and then move it to another group, such as gold or bronze.This feature is based on the feature that the storage device provides and This feature is not yet available on the storage device, according to the documentation of HPE company will be presented in an update called T05

I have been using this solution for two years.
More HPE 3PAR StoreServ reviews from users