HPE Integrity Review

It allows us to sync between the different methods of banking -- mobile and internet systems -- that we run through data. It's quite expensive, so we're considering moving some services to Linux.

What is most valuable?

We need to be able to offer our customers continuous service 24/7. We also need to be able to sync between the different methods of banking -- mobile and internet systems -- that we run through data. We're able to do all this with Integrity.

What needs improvement?

It's quite expensive, so we're considering moving some services to Linux services.

It's for databases and transaction servers in our bank environment.

It's always stable. Our system has a lot of good resiliency, so we have a very good, very stable system with it.

Stable. Of course. Always stable. We have a lot of good resiliency on our systems, so we have a very, very, good and stable system.

It's scalable over a horizontal line, so we're typically adding to the system. If we need to move power control systems, we can just add the additional system and scale up that way.

We're generally satisfied with technical support.

We have other vendors for storage and replication, such as EMC.

The initial setup was relatively complex. We have many systems -- databases, services, application servers, etc. -- which are all connected, so our system is complex.

We implemented it in-house.

More HPE Integrity reviews from users