iboss Review

Within the filter, controls such as Web categories and applications simplify tasks

How has it helped my organization?

It helps document internet activities and prevent exposure to inappropriate materials.

What is most valuable?

• Within the filter: Controls (Web categories, applications, and Allow/Block list) and Network (local Subnets).
  • Within the reporter: Logs (Event Log) and reports.

They simplify daily tasks and are easy to use.

What needs improvement?

The area I would like to see improvement in is the ability with in the reporter to navigate directly to the content the user is traversing. It is kind of there, but it's not perfect. Quite frequently, I receive links that lead me to pages with error messages such as, "An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #216.6e29d242.1516384232.1523647."

Three to five years.

No issues with stability.

Yes. To scale up, a new iboss Node Blade Chassis must be purchased. However, I think this new device will solve their scalability issues.

Nine out of 10. No complaints.

What other advice do I have?

I rate it an eight out of 10. There could be a few changes, but it's a solid product.

Look into the iboss Node Blade Chassis and not 14600. This product is solid, fairly easy to use, and reliable.