Imperva Incapsula Review

The user-generated spam stopped after we started using it to speed up and protect our website.

What is most valuable?

Their WAS - I had a problem and I turned to Incapsula. I needed someone to protect the website and they succeeded in this regard.

How has it helped my organization?

We’re not an e-commerce site, but a website for providing information, and we needed someone to protect the website. The user-generated spam stopped after we started using Incapsula, and so we feel more secure.

What needs improvement?

I needed some support and according to the SLA and I couldn’t get telephone support and it took a little while till they got back to me. We’re an enterprise company so I think I would be happier for a bit more support to pick the phone up and ask a question. There was not as much back office help as we would have liked.

I’ve used it for four months.

Yes, we had some down time but we solved it. It took us a few hours although we were promised no down time.

No issues with stability, but I still have to look into whether the site speed was faster than it was before as promised.

No issues with scalability.

8/10 – very professional.

8/10 – very professional once they got back to me.

I didn’t use any other solution.

It’s not costly for my needs.

I knew the solutions available in the market because I was working in a cyber-security company. I suggested the product, because I knew the product and that they are better than other solutions for my needs.

What other advice do I have?

Do it on a Sunday in case there is down time. I would ask for support after implementation, and check that the site speed is as fast as it should be.

More Imperva Incapsula reviews from users