Imperva Incapsula Review

Good support, easy and quick deployment, and valuable DDoS protection and WAF features

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is DDoS protection. We are using it to protect access to internet sites. It is a SaaS solution, so everybody has the latest version.

What is most valuable?

DDoS protection and WAF are the most valuable features. It is easy to deploy a service. It is easy and quick to deploy to a new website.

What needs improvement?

Its price could be improved. It is quite expensive.

It will be good if we could export the configuration. Currently, to control the configuration, we need to go to each website, which is not very convenient.

I have been using this solution for six years.

Its capacity is okay for us, and we don't need to scale it or expand its usage.

Their technical support is good. We get a quick response from them.

It was simple. It is very easy and quick to deploy.

It was done in-house.

It is expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. It has been working fine for us, and it has all the features that we need. I would advise others to know the exact bandwidth that is required for the project because the cost is based on the bandwidth. You must evaluate the required bandwidth beforehand.

I would rate Imperva Incapsula a nine out of ten. Technically, it is a very good solution.

Other
More Imperva Incapsula reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Imperva Incapsula. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.