INETCO Insight Review

Provides real-time detection for the root cause of problems, minimizing time to resolution

What is our primary use case?

I used this solution because it supports banking. This solution appeals to me because it supports a large amount of product calls, an attribute that not a lot of other solutions offer. These specific product calls help for banking. Because it manages transactions and monitoring, it is useful for our customers. Our customers do work with other solutions which provide monitoring, but they are siloed, and that's not a good thing. With this solution, they can detect the cause of the problem that they are experiencing now.

How has it helped my organization?

This can help customers who already have a lot of monitoring providers consolidate what they have. They can save costs (time and money) by integrating with this tool.

What is most valuable?

INETCO offers monitoring that helps the customer to have a quick way to detect their problems. It shows quickly the root cause of problems, and can give specific details from the transaction (from when the transaction started). It shows a lot of details related to that transaction.

• It's a non-intrusive solution.
  • It provides real-time information alerts.
  • We can have a real-time detection for the root cause of problems, minimizing time to resolution. The customer can save time and money because it's a way of detecting the root cause of problems.

For banks, it helps customers from fraud that many banks are experiencing. Therefore, customers can be more secure in their transactions, and banks can monitor fraud.

What needs improvement?

It would help to have historical information. So, it would be a good idea to have one solution, not two of them. If we could manage the second product as a feature, like an add-on, that would be better. Because if we want to sell a complete solution, the customer wants it all-in-one.

Less than one year.

It can work with big environments and a lot of devices.

What other advice do I have?

I do not have in-depth experience with this tool, but it is a robust solution.

INETCO has experience with the market that they are focusing on.

Most important criteria when selecting a vendor:

• It needs to be secure.
  • Cost/price.
  • Provide resolution.
  • Have KPI indicators.
  • Easy to consult on a daily basis.
  • Easy deployment.