Lenovo Flex System Review

Very stable, we use it for private cloud services.

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for private cloud services.

What needs improvement?

It does not have the same module flexibility that was present in IBM Blade. On the Blade System, I was able to choose between the Cisco module, or BMC module. Since the switch to Lenovo, I have not had the same choice of modules, only the BMC modules.

In terms of new features, I would like to see the Flex System manager integrate into the acquisition. It is necessary to have something like a Flex System manager to allow for the management of single or multiple items in one place.

I have been using the Lenovo Flex System since 2012 when it was still part of IBM.

The Lenovo Flex System is very stable.

The system is scalable.

The solution is easy to use and takes two or three days to set up the storage, network, and virtualization.

The price is interesting. I am able to quote a client based on their needs and offer them either Lenovo or Dell.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Lenovo.

More Lenovo Flex System reviews from users
...who compared it with Cisco UCS B-Series
Find out what your peers are saying about Lenovo, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Cisco and others in Blade Servers. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.