LoadRunner Cloud Review

This software solution has allowed us to run larger, high concurrency performance testing cycles in a very repetitive manner.

What is most valuable?

Flexibility and speed to provision and start large (high concurrency) performance testing cycles.

How has it helped my organization?

This software solution has allowed us to run larger, high concurrency performance testing cycles in a very repetitive manner…a requirement for validating our application solutions and supporting infrastructure for customer facing web apps.

What needs improvement?

Out of the box reporting could be improved.

We have been using the solution for 9 months.

Some issues with UI but HP did provide high levels of support and the issue(s) were quickly fixed (within 3 days of initial product usage).

No issues with stability.

No issues with scalability.

Customer service was an 8/10.

Technical support 9/10.

Utilized a different HP toolset (ALM/PC) for performance testing. SRL provided a better solution from a pricing and scaling perspective.

Initial setup was straightforward…cloud based solution with a simple, flexible UI.

Vendor team…expertise (10).

Looked briefly at Neotys…actively doing a POC of CloudTest for comparison purposes.

What other advice do I have?

You need to effectively plan anticipated usage of the toolset. This will enable you to purchase the appropriate amount of Vusers hours for your contractual period (in our case this was 12 months).

More LoadRunner Cloud reviews from users
1 Comment

author avatarit_user181566 (OATS Engineer-Onsite Consultant at a energy/utilities company with 1,001-5,000 employees)

What are the advantages/special features this tool provides compared to Loadrunner?