LogRhythm NetMon Review

Good reporting and logging capability, but the training should be improved and the price lowered

What is our primary use case?

We use this product for network monitoring, to assist with our network security and performance.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the log, which can be analyzed by our SIEM solution.

The reporting capability is good.

What needs improvement?

The training for this product is not very good and needs to be improved. For example, the instructor came with a specific outline and does not like to go outside of the box.

There should be documentation the describes more use cases and how to implement them.

We began working with LogRhythm NetMon less than a year ago. Our second phase of implementation was completed about three months ago.

This is a scalable solution.

We have consulted with the technical support team on a couple of things. I would say that they are ok.

The initial setup for us was complex because we did not have much knowledge about this type of product.

The price of this solution is too high, so it should be made more practical and more valuable for the customer.

What other advice do I have?

In general, this is a good product. It is easy to configure and use.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.