Malwarebytes Review

Easy to install, good technical support, and offers effective monitoring

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as a form of protection against attacks.

How has it helped my organization?

We've had threats from viruses before. This solution protects us from them and keeps our company safe.

What is most valuable?

The product is quite good. It offers a good amount of memory and it is easy to manage for our team.

The technical support is quite good. They're very effective at responding if we need their assistance.

The installation process is very easy, especially since it is on the cloud.

It offers a very straightforward system for monitoring.

What needs improvement?

The online reporting needs to be improved. Currently, we have to look at it online, and if we want to download a report, it just downloads as an Excel file. It's just raw information. There needs to be some way to better display it when it's downloaded.

It would be helpful if the solution could integrate with Unbuntu.

Our organization has been using the solution for about three years.

We've found the solution to be quite stable. We haven't faced any issues with crashes and I can't recall running into any bugs or glitches. It's worked very well.

For our purposes, the solution is scalable - at least in our region. It doesn't require too much reconfiguration.

We've had a good experience with technical support so far. We've been satisfied with the level of service we've received.

The initial setup was very straightforward for our team. We didn't find it complex at all. I'd say that the team considered it to be very easy.

Deployment took about an hour and a half. You just need a PC and WIFI. In total, to get everything set up properly, it took us about a month. It took that amount of time to make it work within our environment.

We only require about two to three people for deployment and maintenance. We used two people to deploy and have three people on maintenance duties.

We did not use an integrator or reseller. Our own team handled the implementation in house.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer and end-user. We don't have any special association with the company.

Malwarebytes provides the cloud for our organization. I'm not sure of the version number is of the solution we are currently using.

For a company with about 100 or more PC units, the solution is quite effective. It makes monitoring easy. There's also a lot of reporting that can be done, and the solution provides protection for a lot of applications including Windows and Zoom.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

Other