ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus Review

Provides mobile device management, good reporting capability, and integrates well with other products

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and this is one of the products that we implement for our clients. We also use it within our own organization.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution handles our asset management, patch manage, and mobile device management.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are patch management and mobile device management.

This solution allows us to schedule reports, which works well.

This product integrates well with other solutions.

Automation with this tool is easy to do.

What needs improvement?

I find the user interface a little bit intimidating and not very appealing. This is something that should be improved.

I have been using ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus for two months.

This is a stable solution.

The scalability is very good. Increasing the count is just a matter of purchasing extra licenses for it.

Technical support is good. Even if you contact them by email, you will receive a reply within one or two hours.

We did not work with a similar solution prior to using ManageEngine.

I did not complete the installation but from what I understand, the initial setup is straightforward and easy to do. It involves installation on the server, as well as the endpoints. It takes approximately one day to do.

The price of this product is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

At this point, this product satisfies our requirements.

I would recommend this product, although it depends on the requirements. It can be integrated with a lot of other products, too. Ultimately, it depends on how it is that they want to manage their assets.

More ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus reviews from users