McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Review

Centralized security management software that allows management of various McAfee products on the client computers.

What is most valuable?

Easy interface, reliability, scalability, built-in reporting.

How has it helped my organization?

We integrate more and more client computers from different supported businesses across the globe into a single ePO environment managed by a single support team, thus reducing support staff and unifying security policies across organization providing the anti-malware protection to the endpoints (both to servers and to workstations).

What needs improvement?

a. Reporting: The pre-canned ePO queries can be improved

We use different versions of McAfee ePO for the last 10 years (v. 2.5 through v. 4.6).

Customer Service: GoodTechnical Support: Good. However there is no definite SLA when a complicate issue is escalated to McAfee Level 3 or to McAfee software developers.

We used to use Computers Associates AAO software till 2003. The McAfee manageability and price was much better.

Straightforward

We invited the vendor team. I’d rate their level of expertise 4 out of 5.

What other advice do I have?

I like McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator software. It is great centralized security management software that allows management of various McAfee products on the client computers. McAfee ePO makes risk and compliance management in the organization simpler and more reliable.
More McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator reviews from users