McAfee MVISION Cloud Review

User-friendly with good performance and helpful technical support

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for security purposes. McAfee in general is very good for that.

What is most valuable?

The solution is stable. The performance has been great.

It's an easy-to-use product. We find it to be quite user-friendly.

The scalability of the product is excellent.

Overall, we have been very happy with the product. It's been working well.

The installation was straightforward and pretty simple.

What needs improvement?

The pricing of the solution could be adjusted to make it more reasonable.

I"ve been using the solution only for a couple of months at this point. It hasn't been a long period of time just yet. It's still new to me.

The product is quite stable and we have found the performance to be good. It doesn't crash or freeze. there are no bugs or glitches. We are happy with its capabilities.

The solution can scale if you need it to. A company shouldn't have any issues expanding it.

We have one or two customers that use it at this time.

We've been satisfied with technical support overall. They have been helpful and responsive. We have no complaints in terms of their overall capabilities.

The initial setup was not overly complex or difficult. It was straightforward. We found it simple. A company shouldn't face any issues with the implementation.

The solution could improve the cost a bit.

You do need to have a license in order to use the solution. I cannot speak to the exact costs.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten overall. We are pretty happy with its capabilities and have no complaints.

I'd recommend the solution to other users and companies.

More McAfee MVISION Cloud reviews from users
...who work at a Healthcare Company
...who compared it with Netskope CASB
Find out what your peers are saying about McAfee, Netskope, Microsoft and others in Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB). Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.