Micro Focus Fortify on Demand Review

Both editions of the product have their advantages, and they complement each other.

Valuable Features

Improvements to My Organization

Since we adopted HP Fortify, our organization has added more divisions that focus on penetration testing.

Room for Improvement

HP Fortify already covers the need for security testing and is easy to use for new users. The only thing that comes to mind regarding room for improvement are the security vulnerability updates.

Use of Solution

My company has been using this solution for about one year.

I have not encountered any deployment, stability or scalability issues. I haven't had any complaints about technical issues from our client, either.

I have not yet contacted customer service or technical support.

I do know of some software that have similarities, but I’ve never used any of them before.

Most of our clients use straightforward implementation; we recommend straightforward implementation because of the simplicity of the architecture and usage. For example, installing using the best practices for each product.

Implementation Team

We implemented it for our customer.

Other Advice

HP Fortify is perfect for any company that creates their own applications or uses vendor-developed ones; it’s great for QA and development phases.

HP Fortify is easy to use and offers lots of integration options; those options allow us to have more diverse implementations that fit the requirements.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company distributes HP Fortify.