Micro Focus Fortify on Demand Review

Both editions of the product have their advantages, and they complement each other.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

Since we adopted HP Fortify, our organization has added more divisions that focus on penetration testing.

What needs improvement?

HP Fortify already covers the need for security testing and is easy to use for new users. The only thing that comes to mind regarding room for improvement are the security vulnerability updates.

My company has been using this solution for about one year.

I have not encountered any deployment, stability or scalability issues. I haven't had any complaints about technical issues from our client, either.

I have not yet contacted customer service or technical support.

I do know of some software that have similarities, but I’ve never used any of them before.

Most of our clients use straightforward implementation; we recommend straightforward implementation because of the simplicity of the architecture and usage. For example, installing using the best practices for each product.

We implemented it for our customer.

What other advice do I have?

HP Fortify is perfect for any company that creates their own applications or uses vendor-developed ones; it’s great for QA and development phases.

HP Fortify is easy to use and offers lots of integration options; those options allow us to have more diverse implementations that fit the requirements.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company distributes HP Fortify.
More Micro Focus Fortify on Demand reviews from users
...who compared it with SonarQube
Learn what your peers think about Micro Focus Fortify on Demand. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.