Micro Focus LoadRunner Cloud Review

I was able to simulate a real scenario without using our regular tools, instead uploading scripts into the cloud which gave me unlimited resources.

What is most valuable?

The platform is easy to use for uploading and backing up scripts.

How has it helped my organization?

I had to do overload testing on our homepage. I couldn’t use our regular tools because I wanted to simulate a real scenario and StormRunner Load does this. It enabled us to upload the scripts into the cloud and gave me unlimited resources.

What needs improvement?

The monitoring abilities were lacking. The reporting didn’t present the information in a clear manner for me. It took me four days to understand why I couldn’t upload the scripts from my computer to the cloud, and I discovered I was missing an important feature that StormRunner Load is missing, called Corver, and this converts the script for the tests.

I used it once in a testing session and have been using it for one month in a live environment.

No issues encountered.

There was a bug and we opened a ticket with HP, and it was fixed after a few days.

No issues encountered.

It was great, there was an issue and I worked with Kim from HP who was great.

It was great.

No previous solution used.

It was straightforward, we just needed to register on the site. In comparison to other HP products, it was very user-friendly.

We did it in-house.