Mojo Networks Review

Simple to install and use, offers good visibility, and the technical support is excellent

What is our primary use case?

We are service providers and we implement service solutions for our clients. It's for office and workspace environments.

What is most valuable?

Mojo Networks offers many features. The features that I like the most are the visibility and the firewall, which is very good.

The navigator on the cloud interface is simple, and the installation is simple and straightforward as well.

The most important thing for us is the visibility in our applications.

What needs improvement?

The distribution can be improved, particularly in this part of the world. I would say that it is not on point.

We have been dealing with Mojo Networks for three years.

This solution is stable and we have not experienced any issues.

The technical support is excellent.

Previously, we have used Cisco. Cisco is more expensive and with Mojo, the interface is simple. The information is quick and in terms of configuration and troubleshooting, Mojo is easier.

I think that Mojo, Aerohive, and Extreme are the ones we primarily use.

The initial setup is simple and straightforward.

To deploy and set up an AP takes less than five minutes, regardless of the location. It's simple on the cloud interface.

Maintenance and support are things that we generally do ourselves. If it something beyond us then we have to contact the support team.

We have a term that is renewed every three years.

What other advice do I have?

At certain points, there are hardware updates and they send notifications before they do the updates.

I would recommend this solution to anyone who is interested in using it. I would suggest using Mojo before Cisco.

They have a firewall, web content filtering, and they have the HEP services. From a technical aspect, this is a good product.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
More Mojo Networks reviews from users
...who compared it with Cisco Meraki Wireless LAN
Find out what your peers are saying about Arista, Cisco, Ruckus and others in Wireless LAN. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.