Mojo Networks Review

Scales well and offers good security with very good stability

What is most valuable?

The security is the most valuable aspect of the solution.

The solution is very stable.

The product scales well.

What needs improvement?

The implementation could be simplified. Right now it's a bit complex.

Technical support could be more helpful. They are lacking a bit in that regard.

I can't think of any specific features the solution is lacking at the moment. It's pretty well-rounded as a product.

I've been using the solution for almost two and a half years at this point.

The solution is very stable. We don't face any issues with its performance. It doesn't crash. There's no freezing. I don't recall bugs or glitches. It's reliable.

The solution scales well. If a company needs to scale the solution to suit the changing needs of their organization, they should be able to do so quite easily.

We tend to deal with a lot of enterprise-level clients, so the solution itself gets quite large.

While technical support is good, they could still improve upon their services.

The difficulty of the initial implementation varies. For AP installations, for example, it's bulkier and more on the side of complexity. Therefore, setups aren't always the most straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

We are partners. We have a business relationship with the product.

I'm more on the client-side. On a large scale, we tend to support a corporate network.

I'd recommend the solution.

Overall, I'd rate the solution nine out of ten. It does everything we need it to do, and it scales well. it's stable and offers good security. If technical support was better or if the implementation could be simplified, I'd give it full points.

Hybrid Cloud

8.9
More Mojo Networks reviews from users
...who compared it with Cisco Meraki Wireless LAN
Find out what your peers are saying about Arista, Cisco, Ruckus and others in Wireless LAN. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.