MVision Cloud Review

Prevents you from moving your data outside of the corporate system

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is to prevent employees from extracting the data out of their corporate system and getting them outside through Gmail and things like that.

What is most valuable?

Predominantly, there are two valuable features: One is the data loss and the other one is network loss.

It also prevents you from writing data to your Gmail and does not allow you to move your data outside of the corporate system. That is the most important feature for me.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see more power being given to the admin. In the sense that in case an employee is facing an issue and they want to configure a service, like attaching an email in Gmail, for example, they should be given the option to make the service request and get that configured on the go.

Stability has been good so far.

We have 14,000 users using this solution, all of the employees in the company. Everybody has it installed on their laptops or their desktops.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise someone considering this solution to configure it the way the OEM advises you. You should have a list of customization.

I would rate it a seven and a half out of ten.