Oracle API Management Review

It's allowed us to interface with external technology so that we can load data such as invoices, sales documents, and other information of that type.

Valuable Features

In my experience with it, there are a couple of most valuable features. First, it provides flexibility in data loading. Second, it has the ability to link with other products.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

Oracle needs to improve on access to technical documentation. Currently, You really have to know where you're going and to dig quite deep. We've got quite a junior developer, somebody who's not really used APIs, and they just can't find the specific documentation.

We've had no issues with deployment.

We've found it to be very stable. We've had no issues with instability whatsoever.

It's scaled fantastically. We were very surprised. We've had no issues with being unable to scale at all.

We've found we don't have to have a lot of tech support with it. It's a very robust, easy-to-use product.

The initial setup was pretty straightforward.

Implementation Team

We implemented it with our in-house team.

Other Advice

You need your business to be on board with data and to understand the importance of standardizing data. The quality of what they put in is what they get back out. I'd like to create additional APIs for some of the modules we don't currently have.