Oracle MySQL Cloud Service Review

Offers multiple reliable databases but their technical support needs improvement

How has it helped my organization?

Having multiple reliable databases has improved our business greatly because having a robust database is so integral to the company in general.

What needs improvement?

The support is not that great. They're not really supporting directly anymore and relying on experts to figure out technical issues. Oracle does offer a website where you can open a service request, etc., however, general technical support could be improved.

I've been using the solution for 20 years.

The solution is, without a doubt, very stable.

The scalability of the database is absolutely guaranteed by the new features. We have 20-30,000 users on the solution right now.

Technical support is lacking in general.

As a global company, we have all types of business needs, and all types of cloud and on-premises solutions. We chose Oracle MySQL because it was the best option, and still is.

The initial setup was very easy.

Implementation was handled by our internal team.

The solution is very expensive. Of course, you pay for what you get. So there is a reason why those products are very expensive compared with the other products. You are paying for some very good features.

What other advice do I have?

We use a hybrid version of the solution.

I would recommend Oracle MySQL.

I would rate the solution seven out of ten. I would rate it higher if support was better.