Panorama Necto Review
The self service capability of Necto has encouraged users to build their own dashboards.

Valuable Features

Panorama is a fully web based self service BI Solution with Powerful infographics. Various chart components are available for the dashboards. The look and feel is extremely catchy. I like the flip between one dashboard to another. Necto has the ability to subscribe to users through social features and thus follow the user's shared workboard.

It's exception tracking capability and notification to the users is one of the unique features. Necto can be seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Office and Sharepoint which is a great feature.

Very powerful collaborative tool offering context based discussion/likes/dislikes and other interactive features to ensure effective data analysis.

Panorama Necto has a group of highly experienced and knowledgeable resources to support any issue.

Improvements to My Organization

The self service capability of Necto has encouraged users to build their own dashboards which ensures cost reduction and maintenance.

Room for Improvement

Support for multiple languages is still under review and yet to be implemented.

I received support from the Necto team while doing the deployment. The support guys are really well mannered and would always listen to my problem carefully and provide the best solution.

No issues so far.

Necto can be run on 32 bit P4 CPU, 2 GB RAM and 6 GB of free space, which is minimal requirements compared to all legacy reporting tools.

I would rate customer service as excellent on a scale of 10 out of 10.

Highly knowledgeable technical support is very prompt and efficient. They are very responsive and I personally had a very good experience talking to their team.

In the past I've worked on legacy tools which are more complex to maintain and build reports. Also they would require client installation. However Necto is a web based self service BI solution with many unique features which are not available in other reporting tools. Its is also reasonably priced.

Initial setup was very easy as it is a web based solution including web based access and content security management.

Implementation Team

I did in house implementation but received prompt support from the support team whenever required.

ROI

Eye catching infographics and very good collaborative capabilities providing context based discussion has really impressed our users within the organization. The self Service is click drag and run. Reduction in the maintenance effort and also its capability on Android and iOS has helped users view dashboards while they are traveling.

Other Solutions Considered

Yes, we evaluated other options but I have chosen this tool considering the features available for reporting as well as the reasonable price.

Other Advice

Necto has taken this new and interesting step toward improving self-service BI and I would strongly recommend users and different organizations give it a try.