Panorama Necto Review

I like the ability to automatically build workboards with a few clicks.

Valuable Features:

The collaboration capability of Necto BI is amazing. The infographics are very attractive. It's a smart self service BI application.

Improvements to My Organization:

Very powerful tool which supports almost all data sources automatically. The ability to automatically build workboards is highly personalizable with just a few clicks. It can present any business data based on hierarchy in a very smart way (no matter how small or large your organization is). Their predefined workboard layouts suites your business language for better visualization. Regarding usability- the dashboards are all device friendly. Hence, I can use it anywhere.

Room for Improvement:

There is need for improvement with report sharing and documentation.

Use of Solution:

1 Week

Other Advice:

It needs some enrichment in the knowledge base community. When using other BI applications you can find answers on forums without submitting a support ticket to the customer support team.

More Panorama Necto reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Panorama Software, Tableau, Microsoft and others in Business Intelligence (BI) Tools. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.