Panorama Necto Review
Highly interactive and includes eye catchy infographics but the console is a bit cluttered.
What is most valuable?
- Some of the features it provides, are highly useful for the kind of requirements we have
- Highly interactive and eye catchy infographics
- Powerful exception handling capabilities
- It has got excellent collaboration capabilities
- It can work with multiple data systems
How has it helped my organization?
Currently being challenged by a very high priced Reporting tool with very limited flexibility, hence looking for a relatively less costly and end user centric tool with good info graphics and we think Necto could be a worthy option.
What needs improvement?
- Initially when one starts with the tool there are so many options on the console (it is a bit cluttered), one is a bit confused
- If it gave the same performance with a huge warehouse it would be a big hit
- I have seen many tools performance degrade when different widgets and infographics are used
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
We are currently being challenged by a very high priced reporting tool with very limited flexibility. Hence, we are looking for a relatively less costly, and more end-user centric tool with good infographics, and we think Necto could be a worthy option.
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Apr 17 2015
More Panorama Necto reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Panorama Software, Tableau, Microsoft and others in Business Intelligence (BI) Tools. Updated: June 2021.
510,204 professionals have used our research since 2012.