Panorama Necto Review

Highly interactive and includes eye catchy infographics but the console is a bit cluttered.

What is most valuable?

• Some of the features it provides, are highly useful for the kind of requirements we have
  • Highly interactive and eye catchy infographics
  • Powerful exception handling capabilities
  • It has got excellent collaboration capabilities
  • It can work with multiple data systems

How has it helped my organization?

Currently being challenged by a very high priced Reporting tool with very limited flexibility, hence looking for a relatively less costly and end user centric tool with good info graphics and we think Necto could be a worthy option.

What needs improvement?

• Initially when one starts with the tool there are so many options on the console (it is a bit cluttered), one is a bit confused
  • If it gave the same performance with a huge warehouse it would be a big hit
  • I have seen many tools performance degrade when different widgets and infographics are used

We are currently being challenged by a very high priced reporting tool with very limited flexibility.  Hence, we are looking for a relatively less costly, and more end-user centric tool with good infographics, and we think Necto could be a worthy option.

More Panorama Necto reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Panorama Software, Tableau, Microsoft and others in Business Intelligence (BI) Tools. Updated: June 2021.
510,204 professionals have used our research since 2012.