Panorama Necto Review

Our North American enterprise was able to use interactive infographics to dynamically reflect business changes, but community support needs improvement.

Valuable Features

I found following features most valuable:

• Built-in social BI capabilities: context sensitive discussions and annotations linked to relevant data
  • Contextual & suggestive data and search results
  • Best of Data Discovery and Enterprise BI with a unified web-based UI
  • Data mash-up in one view: Access Corporate BI & Ad-hoc data sources and model together on the fly using in-memory technology

Improvements to My Organization

Based on self-service data discovery and visualization capability of Panorama Necto 14, users from our North American enterprise was able to use interactive infographics to dynamically reflect business changes on the slowly-changing dimensions of the retail market.

Room for Improvement

Panorama Necto 14 community support should be improved.

Use of Solution

I am using this solution from past 1 year.

None

I would like to rate customer service as 7/10.

Would like to rate technical support as 7/10.

Implementation Team

In-house team

Our level of expertise is 8/10.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Panorama got its start in 1993, establishing a close relationship with Microsoft through its sale of its OLAP technology, a relationship the two companies maintain today.

Other Solutions Considered

Yes, we evaluated Tableau.

Other Advice

Panorama Necto on the other hand is built to support social collaboration so that its analytics features can be shared to improve decision making by incorporating various organizational inputs. Additionally, it supports an infographic display for information review which is unlike most of its competitors.