Panorama Necto Review

It supports geo analytics, integrates with maps, and plots charts, but it has limited support for big data.

Valuable Features:

Amazing business intelligence tool with rich info graphics, it is one of the excellent self service BI tools with impeccable collaboration features.

We are currently using this tool for cross-country sales reporting and, we must admit, this is an amazing tool for self-service data discovery.

Matchless click to collaborate features, initiate discussion on data points and context, connect relevant users and dashboards and explore suggestive auto insight. Amazing geo analytics support, readily integrate with maps and plots the charts nicely.

Improvements to My Organization:

It provides self service BI platform for data discovery, automation, collaborative business intelligence, Panorama helped us to replace costly BI tools and bring down the licensing cost and made tool available to more users.

Room for Improvement:

Limited support for big data analytics, limited awareness and distant learning like online courses. Worst part is no personal edition for installation on Windows home edition, and I hope they will be coming up soon with a personal version.